DEEP Blue is the most complete and comprehensive Yacht Management Software. Released in 2013, DEEP Blue has gained the reputation of being an industry-leading software for yacht management.
Over 200 yachts from 25m to over 125m and numerous international management agencies and family offices have chosen DEEP Blue to manage their fleet of vessels. DEEP Blue covers all aspects of the yacht operations. It has been refined to facilitate data exchange between the crew, the management companies and family offices. It is effectively easing crew and managers’ workload and securing the communication flow between the yacht and the owner’s team ashore.
Deep Blue Soft is looking for an enthusiastic Sales & Administrative Assistant to join their team in the office in Sofia Antipolis.
Main Accountabilities and Duties
The duties of a Sales and Administrative Assistant consist of, but are not limited to:
- Gain a proficient understanding of DEEP Blue Software
- Provide sales & administrative assistance to managers, including general correspondence, enquiries, administration of demonstration and client servers
- CRM system entry, including updating contacts and client relationships
- Update prospect reports
- Prepare certificates
- Assist with marketing materials, including company brochures, electronic newsletters, social media and website
- The organisation of events planning like Yacht shows
Skills and Competencies
- Well-presented and business-like
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work for different people at once, prioritise and multi-task
Computer Skills: Mac | Word | Excel | PowerPoint | Photoshop
Languages: Proficiency in English and French, both written and spoken
Additional Desired Qualifications and Competencies
- Experience in the yachting industry is an advantage
- English as a mother tongue is an advantage since 95% of the customers are international
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Position: Full Time. French CDI.